Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
American University of Health Sciences
ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF PHARMACY PRACTICE
Signal Hill,Los Angeles County, CA 90755 United States
Academic - Clinical Professor
Academic - Clinical Scientist
Academic – Professor – Assistant/Associate/Full
Assistant Professor in Pharmacy Practice – Ambulat
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice - Acute C
American University of Health Sciences (AUHS) is a privately owned educational institution dedicated to promoting learning, development and character of health practitioners while also encouraging research, advocacy, Christian values and community service to prepare graduates for positions of leadership and service in health professions. AUHS School of Pharmacy is developing an innovative Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree program. More information about the school is available at: http://www.auhs.edu/school-of-pharmacy/
AUHS School of Pharmacy seeks full time faculty for the Department of Pharmacy Practice in the disciplines of Internal Medicine and Ambulatory Care practice.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Participate in didactic teaching, develop clinical practice sites, and maintain direct patient care in his/her specialty area;
- Participate in the development of innovative approaches to PharmD curriculum design and learning assessment;
- Maintain an individual development program of scholarly activity; and
- Provide service to the SOP, such as student advisement and committee activities.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to interact effectively with students, faculty, and staff.
Education, training, experience:
Candidate should have a Pharm.D degree with residency and/or fellowship training (or at least three years of practice experience) and be licensed or eligible for licensure in state of California.
AUHS School of Pharmacy prefers candidates with teaching experience as well as familiarity with the ACPE accreditation process.
The qualified applicants are required to electronically send a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy, proposed research plan, and the names and contact information of at least three references to:
Anupam Bishayee, Ph.D.
Chair, Faculty Search Committee
Terms & Conditions