Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Faculty Position - Pharmacy Administration
Madison, NJ 07940 United States
Academic - All
Academic – Professor – Assistant/Associate/Full
Fairleigh Dickinson University is seeking qualified applicants for a Pharmacy Administration faculty position within the Medco School of Pharmacy. Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university in the state of New Jersey, and the Medco School of Pharmacy will be the first private pharmacy school within the state. The school is recruiting its leadership team, faculty and students for an anticipated start date of Fall 2012 at its Florham Park location.
Faculty positions in the area of pharmacy administration are currently being recruited in preparation for the first professional year of the program. Successful applicants will:
• Be appropriately credentialed within their discipline;
• Show a desire to participate in expanding new educational platforms, including integration of technology and active learning;
• Be prepared to develop an advanced curriculum which integrates the Doctor of Pharmacy degree with specialized master’s programs;
• Have a vision for the future of pharmacy education as a global enterprise;
• Develop a personal philosophy and program of teaching, research and service focused on enriching students and enhancing the profession.
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions